BASIC & LIFE SCIENCES:
- Pallavi P. Chauhan, Sushil Bhadula and Anil Bisht (2015). Physico-chemical Characteristics of Golden Lake water, clement town, District Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. N Y Sci J; 8(12):27-31]. (ISSN: 1554-0200).http://www.sciencepub.net/newyork. 5. doi:10.7537/marsnys081215.05.
- Sushil Bhadula, Pallavi P. Chauhan and Anil Bisht. (2015):Planktonic diversity of sahashtradhara stream with special reference to pollution status. International Journal of Environment and Allied Science.vol. 1 (1)22-24(ISSN-2454-5198).
- Pallavi P. Chauhan, Deepali Rana and Anil Bisht “Tourism Impact On Physico – Chemical Parameters Of Mansar Lake, Jammu And Kashmir” JOURNAL OF GLOBAL BIOSCIENCES in February issue.
- Sandeep Dhyani, Neha Saini and Neha Tiwari (2016). Community level floral diversity in Sahastradhara forest, dehradun, Uttarakhand. Oct. Jour. Env. Res. 4(3): 237-242.
- K. Teveswari, Divya Dimri, Sandeep Dhyani, Priyanka Negi and Neha Saini (2016). Study on Antibacterial activity of Parthenium hysterophorus. Inter. Jour. of Rec. Biotech. 4(4): 16-20.
- Pallavi Chauhan, Deeapali Rana, Anil Bisht and Asif (2016). Evaluation of Ground water quality (Hand Pumps) of Doon Valley, Uttarakhand, India. Inter. Jour. of Rec. Scient. Res. 7(5): 10751-10755.
- Neha Saini, Sandeep Dhyani, Divya Dimri (2016) Isolation and identification of fungi from soil sample of different localities of agricultural land in Dehradun, International Journal of Scientific Researches, 5(2): 406-408, [ ISSN – 2277-8179 ], (Global Impact Factor- 0.451, Impact Factor – 3.508)
Dhyal Singh, Rayees Ahmed, Sawan Gupta, Madhu Bartwal, Mamta Joshi and M.S. Bhandari (2016). Physicochemical Profile and Benthos of River Giri Up and Downstream Giri Barrage in Renuka, Sirmour (Himachal Pradesh). International Journal of Scientific Research. 5(3): 57-61. (Index Copernicus Value: 69.48, SJImpact Factor: 3.508).
Dhyal Singh, M.S. Rawat and O.P.Gusain (2016). Primary Productivity in Nachiketa Tal, a high altitude lake of Garhwal Himalayas (India). European Academic Research. IV (8): 6462-6478. (U. Impact Factor: 3.4546, DRJI Value: 5.9 B+).
- M.S. Rawat, Babita Bantwan and Dhyal Singh (2017). Study on the Fecundity of Brown trout (Salmo trutta fario L.) in River Asiganga, Uttarkashi (Uttarakhand), India. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies. 5(1): 167-172. (NAAS rating: 3.99, ICV-Poland Impact Factor: 5.62, GIF: 0.549).
- M Amin Mir, Bilal Ahmad Mir, Dhyal Singh and Zainab Rao (2017). Studies on the anti-inflammatory properties of various extracts of Hippophae rhamnoide. Journal of Pharmacology & Clinical Research. 2(2): 001-007. ISSN: 2473-5574.
- Mohd Amin Mir, Bilal Ahmad Mir, Anil Bisht, Zainab Rao and Dhyal Singh (2017). Bombax ceiba Flowers as a Source of Antidiabetic Medicine and Vital Mineral Source. Global Journal of Addiction & Rehabilitation Medicine. 1(3): 001-003.
- Deepali Rana and S K Gupta (2017). Lepidocephalichthys Sp. (Pisces: Cobitidae) – A taxonomic appraisal, with special reference to Lepidocephalichthys annandalei from Doon Valley, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies. 5(2): 699-711.
- Deepali Rana and S K Gupta (2017). Principal component analysis of fish species of doon valley, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. I.J.S.N. 8 (1) 2017: 97-107.
- Pallavi Chauhan and Sohit Sanotra (2017). Assessment of Noise Pollution Level in Different Sites of Dehradun City, Uttarkhand. Environment & Ecology 35 (3D) : 2433-2436.
- Meshram V, Kapoor N, Chopra G, and Saxena S (2017). Muscodor camphora, a new endophytic species from Cinnamomum camphora. Mycosphere 8(4): 568–582.
- Deepali Rana, and S. K. Gupta (2017). Ornamental fish diversity from the streams of doon valley, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Journal of Global Biosciences. 6(4). 4948-4953.
- Deepali Rana, Anil Bisht, Mushtaq and Sushil Bhadula (2017). Ichthyo-Faunal Diversity of Suswa River, Doon Valley, Uttarakhand, India. New York Science Journal.10(5). 106-112.
- Ahmad Mir B, Amin Mir M, Singh Dhyal and Rao Z (2017). Evaluation of Antimicrobial Activity of Various Chemicals on Isolated Chicken and Mutton Spoilage Microorganisms. J Bacteriol Mycol. 4(3). 1051. ISSN : 2471-0172.
- Dhyal Singh, M.S. Rawat, Babita Bantwan and O.P. Gusain (2017). Water quality status of high altitude lake Nachiketa Tal, Garhwal Himalaya, Uttarakhand, India. Journal of Global Biosciences. 6(5). 5012-5021
- Deepika P Joshi, Geeta Pant, Neha Arora, Seema Nainwal (2017). Effect of solvents on morphology, magnetic and dielectric properties of (α-Fe2O3@SiO2) core-shell nano particles” Heliyon. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. heliyon.2017.e00253.
- Anil Bisht, Dhyal Singh, Deepali Rana and Sotsula (2017). Macro-benthic community diversity in relation to water quality status of Song River, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Life Sci J 2017;14(6):34-41]. ISSN: 1097-8135 (Print) / ISSN: 2372-613X (Online).
- Khurana Barkha, Malhotra Himanshu. Motor imagery together with Conventional therapy will be equal to or more effective than conventional alone for improvement of gait in stroke patient. Lambert publication, Germany (ISBN-978-3-659-83019-8).
- Characterization of Peroxynitrite modified Glycated DNA. Dissertation work by Wani Adil and Shaheena Mushtaq under supervision of Prof. Rizwan Ahmad was published as a book by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany in December 2016. ISBN: 978-3-330-01421-3
- Ahmad R, Sah AK, Ahsan H (2016) Biochemistry and Pathophysiology of Glycation of DNA: Implications in Diabetes; Review article. Archives of Clinical and Biomedical Research. 1 (1): 32-47.
- Book “Free Radicals and Diseases” Editor- Prof. Rizwan Ahmad ISBN: 978-953-51-2747-5 Intech Publishers, 2016. http://www.intechopen.com/books/how-to-link/free-radicals-and-diseases. – It has been indexed in Clarivate’s (former Thomson Reuters) Web of Science BKCI and downloaded over 5000 times on In Tech Open platform.
- Ahmad R and Ashok Kumar Sah (2017). Nitric Oxide Molecule and Human Cancers. International Journal of Biochemistry & Physiology.2(1): 000110.
- Topwal, M., Kumar, S., Singh, J.P., Kaushik, H. and Bijalwan, P. (2016). Yield Response of Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus floria) om Wheat Straw. Progressive Research-An International Journal. ISSN : 2454-6003. 11:5902.