PAYMENT OF FEES
- For New Students
Fee and other dues must be paid by the candidate selected for admission By the date given in admission confirmation letter. If any candidate fails to pay the fees by the grace period, his section for admission will automatically stand cancelled and the vacancies so caused will be filled-in by the candidates next in order.
- For old Students
Fees and other dues must be paid by all the students before joining the next session failing in which:
- a) They will be required to pay a fine of Rs. 2/1000/day.
- b) The University Examination fee has to be submitted before 28th February for Annual Examination, 30th October (Semester-1) and 15th March (Semester- II) for Semester Examination. The fee for supplementary examination has to submitted within 15 days of the declaration of the result by the University.
- No student will be permitted to appear for the University Examination unless all dues of the college are cleared and a clearance certificate is obtained.
Note: 1. All Charges (Tuition fee and hostel fee) are charged annually not semester wise.
- Students who pays whole fee in advance in the month of June will get a discount of 5%.
REFUND OF FEES
- For refund of fee, a student must withdraw the admission latest by one week of starting of session, after that no one will be entertained whatsoever be the reason.
- If the Fee Slip is lost, verification will be done by college Office on payment of Rs 50/-
- Security deposited will be refunded to those students who have passed the Final Examination. A deduction will be made from the security deposit as collective damage charges If any college property has been or library books have been lost or damaged individually the amount will be charge as per damage or loss cost.
- Clearance certificate must be obtained from the library and college before the refund of security money
DISCIPLINARY RULES & REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Students are expected to maintain decorum in their behavior and habits, at all times, befitting the prestige of the College. Students are also expected to dress decently in all public places.
- Students are instructed to attend all classes and to ensure that they maintain the attendance criteria as laid down in the college ordinance governing the same. A minimum of 75% attendance (except in cases where the concerned regulatory council has stipulated a higher percentage) in lectures, presentations and practical classes individually in each course/subject is mandatory to appear in end/final term examinations. In case of deviation, college is empowered to detain the student from appearing from end semester/year examinations.
- Participation of students in academic activities such as seminar/workshop, industrial visits is compulsory. Non participation without prior permission, may adversely affect the student’s internal assessment performance.
- If a student absents himself/herself from the classes for seven consecutive working days without prior permission his/her name may be struck off the rolls.
- During teaching hours students are not allowed to leave the campus without written permission from the Principal.
- Students are prohibited from engaging in acts of intimidation, violence or abuse against any of the students, employees, staff and faculty members of the college. Students are expected to show sincere, decent and cordial attitude towards their classmates, students of other programs, staff, faculty and other employees of the College.
- Smoking, chewing pan, pan-masala, gutka, gambling, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of hallucinogenic drugs and other illegal substances, or the possession of such substances, anywhere in the University campus, is strictly forbidden.
- Carrying any explosive/fire arm, and/or weapon inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Involvement of candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any program of the college. Concealment of information on this account will lead to cancellation of admission, if detected subsequently.
- Students are advised not to indulge in any prohibited, illegal and unethical, immoral activities inside and/or outside the College campus, or else, they will be liable for punishment as per College rules.
- If the student is found involved in activities resulting in direct or indirect loss/damage to the College, the same shall be borne by the student. He/ She will be asked to compensate the College for the same.
- Adherence to dress code is compulsory for academic and allied activities in the campus.
- Each student will be issued an Identity card which is non-transferable. The student is expected to keep the ID card on his/her person while in the college campus and especially when appearing in tests and examinations, etc. and also when going out of the campus.
- In case of any dispute on any matter, the decision of the college authorities would be final and binding.
- Competent authority of the college management possesses the right to modify the aforesaid rules and/or insert/delete from time to time in future and the same shall be binding upon the students.