Phosphorus Solubilising Bacteria (PSB)
- Potassium is involved in triggering growth of young tissues and cell enlargement.
- It increases the sugar contents of crops such as sugarcane, fruits, grapes, carrots and sweet potatoes.
- It solubilizes the potash locked up in the soil into a simpler form and makes it available directly to the plants.
- It improves the soil texture and fertility.
- It enhances the potash uptake in plants leading to higher productivity.
- It helps to save up to 30 % of normal potash fertilizer cost.
- It improves the plants immune system.
Soil / Field Application: 2.5 Litres/ha (1 Lit/acre) of Potash Solubilising Bacteria (KSB) is to be mixed thoroughly with 500 kg of BLACK GOLD/ FYM/ Compost and apply the mixture near the root zone along the planting rows and cover with soil.
Suitable for Crops:
Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops , Sugar Crops , Forage Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.